DONATE A BIKE
Please fill out the embedded form below if you have a bike that you’d like to donate to our Bike Match program.
- Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition. If it needs more than air it is not ready to ride.
- Your bike may or may not go to someone who is designated as an essential worker. Matches are based on fit and need.
- For sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc) with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol.
- Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place (not at your home) observing social distancing guidelines.
- If you have a fever, cough, or COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever, cough, or COVID-19, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
- For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.