- This event has passed.
Strategic Planning Member Forum
Thursday, August 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our next Strategic Plan is taking shape, and we need member input to ensure we’re heading in the right direction. Join us to hear about our progress to date and what we learned from a recent member survey. You’ll then have the opportunity to work with other members to provide input to set the best possible course of our work and the organization for the next five years.
Member Forum Agenda:
- 6:00 – 6:15 pm: Park your bike with free Valet Bicycle Parking. Mix/Mingle.
- 6:15 pm: Presentation on strategic planning progress to date and feedback from member survey
- 6:30 pm: Small Group Activities
- 7:00 pm: Activity Readout
- 7:15 pm: Final Remarks and Next Steps
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Mix/mingle. Pick up your bike from Valet Bicycle Parking.
Can’t make it to this event? We have another Member Forum planned for Aug. 27! Details and RSVP Here.
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.