Bike to Wherever Day 2022 Neighborhood Rides
Friday, May 20
We love biking because we care about our city and its people. Share that joy with others by joining in one of our Neighborhood Bike Rides on Bike to Wherever Day this year!
SF Bicycle Coalition members will be organizing multiple neighborhood rides to celebrate the joy of biking. Seasoned riders will share tips and local routes, allowing participants to have the opportunity to ride with the support of a large group. Be sure to check the links below to find out the specific time and location for the neighborhood ride that’s closest to you. Self sustained – plan on bringing water, snacks, and a repair kit.
- AM Bernal Heights to Golden Gate Park: Tiffany Ave. and 29th St.
- AM Presidio to Hawk Hill Loop: Presidio (Lincoln and Halleck)
- AM Balboa Park to Ocean Beach: Alemany Blvd. and Ocean Ave.
- AM/PM Crissy Field to Heron’s Park: Crissy Field (926 Mason St.)
- PM Embarcadero to Great Highway: Harry Bridges Plaza
- PM Tenderloin to Great Highway: Polk St. and Golden Gate Ave.
Get ready to bike together and make this year’s Bike to Wherever Day the best yet.Have a question or want to pitch in? Email email@example.com with your thoughts.
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.