For over 45 years, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition has been transforming San Francisco streets and neighborhoods into more livable and safe places by promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation. Join us in making San Francisco streets safer for everyone.
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals for our internships on a semester basis.
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition accepts both student and practical experience internships. Interns are expected to make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week (depending on the internship), for a minimum of 3 months. We operate on a 3-semester calendar: Fall (September through December), Spring (January through May) and Summer (June through August).
Planning ahead? The positions below will be hiring again in the future. Please check back or contact Chris if you are interested in any of the below positions.
- Advocacy Intern
- Bike & Roll to School Week Event Planning Intern
- Bike to Work Day Event Planning Intern
- Bike to Worship Week Intern
- Business & Marketing Intern
- Community Bike Builds Intern
- Development Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Education Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Marketing Communications Intern
- Political Intern
- Valet Bicycle Parking Coordination Intern
- Volunteer Coordination Intern
- Women Bike SF Intern
- Youth Programs Intern