- This event has passed.
Board of Directors Candidate Forum
Wednesday, January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is governed by a member-elected board of directors.
Meet the candidates virtually at an SF Bicycle Coalition board of directors candidate forum. All candidates running for the board of directors will be given an opportunity to speak, and answer questions from members.
- Voting for the board of directors begins on January 24, 2022, and ends on February 2, 2021 at 9:59 pm PST.
- You must be a member by January 14, 2022 at 11:59 pm to vote in the election.
- Read more about the election process.
- Read the candidate statements.
- There will be question and answer time from members after all the candidates give their 3 minute statement. Come prepared with questions for the candidates that can be provided to the moderator at the beginning of the forum.
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.