Family Bike Fair and Learn-to-Ride in the Sunset
Sunday, April 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Assembly member Phil Ting and AP Giannini Middle School host the annual Sunset District Bike Safety Fair open to all San Francisco families. Come improve your bike skills, learn about Safe Routes to School, bike safety, and legislation that affects the community.
- YBike Learn-to-Ride and obstacle course with helmet giveaway while supplies last
- Test Ride a Family Bike try out SF Bicycle Coalition’s electric-assist Tern GSD and talk to our experts about biking with your family
- Bay Area BikeMobile provides tuneups and minor repairs to your bike
- Freedom From Training Wheels
- Safe Routes to School and other safety information
- Neighborhood ride 1:30 pm sign up onsite to join SF Bicycle Coalition instructors for a neighborhood bike ride. Please bring your own bikes for the ride.
YBike Learn to Ride provides balance bikes for ages 2-5 and children’s bikes of all sizes to use in the schoolyard. Bring your own bike if you like, or just a good attitude and a little determination. Adults and children, please bring your own bikes for the neighborhood ride.
Presented with support from MTC-Spare the Air Youth.
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.