Family Bike Fair and Learn-to-Ride
Saturday, April 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Assembly member Phil Ting and Jose Ortega Elementary School are hosting a Bike Safety Fair open to all San Francisco families. Come improve your bike skills, learn about Safe Routes to School, bike safety, and legislation that affects the community.
- YBike Learn-to-Ride and obstacle course with helmet giveaway while supplies last
- Test Ride a Family Bike try out SF Bicycle Coalition’s electric-assist Tern GSD and talk to our experts about biking with your family
- Bay Area BikeMobile provides tuneups and minor repairs to your bike
- Freedom From Training Wheels
- Safe Routes to School and other safety information
- Neighborhood ride 1:30 pm sign up onsite to join SF Bicycle Coalition instructors for a neighborhood bike ride. Please bring your own bikes for the ride.
YBike Learn to Ride provides balance bikes for ages 2-5 and children’s bikes of all sizes to use in the schoolyard. Bring your own bike if you like, or just a good attitude and a little determination. Adults and children, please bring your own bikes for the neighborhood ride.
Presented with support from MTC-Spare the Air Youth.
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.