Join the Gals for a ride from Golden Gate Park to Ocean Beach, down Great Highway to Sloat and return. We’ll show you a route, provide tips for riding in the city, and have a relaxing ride. Please arrive by 9:45 for a timely departure.
Distance: About 10 miles, generally flat.
Start and Finish: Behind the Bandshell in the Music Concourse in Golden Gate Park.
• We ride at a relaxed pace and won’t leave anyone behind.
• RSVP required. Helmet and basic riding skills required.
• We’ll ride on the road with and without a bike lane.
• Rain cancels. We will send a message via Meetup if we cancel to those who RSVP for this ride.
• Not had your bicycle out in a while while? Please have it checked over by a bike mechanic to be sure it is safe and reliable.
• Bring your questions — Anything you want to know about biking? No question is too basic — probably other Gals will have the same question!