Photo credit: Headlands Center for the Arts
Take a merry ride over the bridge to the Headlands Center for the Arts and drop in on their summer Open House.
Meet HCA’s Artists in Residence and Affiliate Artists in their studios, see and discuss current works-in-progress, and check out this very groovy scene nesting in the former Fort Barry site.
The HCA Open House is free, but bring snack money and an appetite for aesthetic intrigue.
- Meet in front of McLaren Lodge at 12:00 pm.
- The route is 9 miles each way (18 miles total). We’ll ride at a comfortable pace with no one left behind. Approximate ride route here.
- We’ll arrive at the Headlands Center for the Arts around 1:30/2:00 pm.
- Pack or bring money to buy a snack or lunch at HCA’s “Mess Hall”.
- We’ll explore the open house before pedaling back over the bridge to return to SF around 4:30/5:00 pm.