By Tyler Case
Bike to Work Day is right around the corner on Thursday, May 10. We are looking for bicycle champions to motivate your coworkers to participate in Bike to Work Day. Getting started is easy. When you request an Employer Toolkit, you’ll receive everything you need to encourage your colleagues to participate.
Employer Toolkits include:
- A Bike to Work Day poster for hanging up in a common area at work to help spread the word;
- Information on how you can support colleagues in biking to work;
- A detailed SF bike map to help you and your coworkers plan your commute;
- SF Bicycle Coalition’s Tube Times magazine, including details on our Energizer Station locations where you and your colleagues can swing by for free canvas bags, snacks and refreshments on the big day; and
- Information about SF Bicycle Coalition resources and services, like the rules of the road, free youth and adult bicycle classes, and how to securely lock your bike.
Employer Toolkits are free to all San Francisco businesses, but supplies are limited so act fast. Toolkits will be mailed the first week of April.