Are you curious what it’s like to be part of the SF Bicycle Coalition team? Applications are now open for our summer internships!
Our interns jump right into the bicycle action and keep us cranking in high gear. We accept both student and practical experience internships, and we request that interns make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
This season, we’re hiring for five different positions:
- Bicycle Advocacy Communications Intern: Do you have a way with words? Help our policy team craft blog posts, social media, outreach material, emails and more.
- Bicycle Advocacy Outreach Intern: Great for policy junkies and outgoing folks. Join our policy team for grassroots outreach and base-building for our advocacy campaigns.
- Bicycle Advocacy Research Intern: Put those technical skills to use! Collect, analyze and visualize data to build a compelling narrative for our work.
- Development Intern: Join us at the fundraising front line! Manage business partner relations and research potential foundation and donor support.
- Membership Intern: Love the bicycling community? Our members are an amazing, diverse group of people that guide our work and power our movement. Continue to build the momentum through direct member support.
In addition to spicing up your resume with practical experience, interns get other great benefits like a one-year free membership to the SF Bicycle Coalition, ongoing professional development opportunities, discounts on store swag, first dibs on exciting events and more! Still not convinced? See what past interns have had to say about their experiences here and here.
We’re accepting applications through April 30, 2015, and will be reviewing them on a rolling basis. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you’re not able to commit to an internship, but still want to help us out – don’t worry! We’d love to have you join us at one of our many volunteer opportunities.