When Redwood Credit Union (RCU) opened its beautiful new San Francisco branch on March 11, 2019 at the corner of Market St. and Hayes St., it marked the beginning of its innovative partnership with the SF Bicycle Coalition. In 2019, this partnership has included:
- Sponsorship of SF Bicycle Coalition events, including Bike to Work Day and Winterfest
- A generous grant to support our Bike it Forward program
- Membership for the SF Bicycle Coalition
- A comprehensive package of benefits for SF Bicycle Coalition members who open RCU accounts
- A unique new bike loan offering
Join/Renew your Membership with the SF Bicycle Coalition Today
This summer, the SF Bicycle Coalition opened checking and savings accounts with Redwood Credit Union. SF Bicycle Coalition members who open personal or business accounts with RCU will receive the following Select Employer Group (SEG) benefits:
- $25 Cash Reward for Direct Deposit*
- FREE Box of Checks with New Checking Account
- One-time 0.25% Rate Reduction**
Additionally, RCU Members enjoy:
- FREE Online / Mobile Banking and Bill Pay Service
- Access to 30,000+ free network ATMs
- Reimbursements for up to 4 non-RCU ATMs a month
RCU’s new bike loan for SF Bicycle Coalition members include the following terms:
- Loan amounts up to $20,000
- Flexible terms from 36-60 months
- Rates as low as 6.99% APR
- Includes new or used bicycles, electric bicycles, and equipment
Try out RCU’s new Bicycle Loan Calculator
To celebrate our partnership with Redwood Credit Union, we’re planning a fun-filled afternoon on October 22, 2019 at their branch at 1390 Market Street, complete with food and giveaways:
- Free taco (meat or vegetarian) from Al Pastor Papi
- Free bicycle-ready water bottle
- Everyone who is a member, or becomes a member, of either Redwood Credit Union and/or the SF Bicycle Coalition can enter to win:
- A road bike ($1,500 value)
- A Benno Boost e-bike ($4,500 value)
Join us, eat delicious food, enter to win an e-bike or road bike and help us to celebrate RCU’s new branch on Market Street and its partnership with the SF Bicycle Coalition!
Celebrate with us on October 22nd
Certain restrictions may apply. Special offers subject to change without notice. Proof of San Francisco Bicycle Coalition membership may be required when you join RCU. *Checking account will be credited $25 after first direct deposit is received. All SEG benefits must be applied for and/or redeemed within 90 days of becoming a Member of Redwood Credit Union. **One-time rate reduction available for consumer loans, excludes mortgage loans and credit cards.
2First two non-RCU ATM fees reimbursed with active checking; first four non-RCU ATM fees reimbursed with checking and active RCU loan or credit card. Active=at least one transaction or payment in prior month. Casino/gambling and ATMs outside U.S. excluded.
3Rates effective 10/01/19. All rates, terms, and special offers subject to change. Bicycle may be financed up to 120% Loan-to-Value of the bicycle including the cost of accessories. Certain restrictions may apply. Bicycle Loan payment example: 36-mo. term, pay $30.88 per $1,000 borrowed at 6.99% APR.
Taco and water bottle available while supplies last.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Official Rules: To enter, RCU Members or San Francisco Bicycle Coalition (SFBC) members must submit a drawing ticket at RCU’s San Francisco Branch between 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on 10/22/19. One entry per person, odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be selected by random drawing on October 22, 2019 after 6:30 p.m. at 1390 Market Street in Fox Plaza. Must be present to enter but need not be present to win. Winner will be contacted by an RCU representative to arrange for pickup at the SF branch. One winner will receive a prize of a road bike, valued at $1,500 and one winner will receive a prize of a Benno Boost e-bike, valued at $4,500. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and must provide a valid Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number with a completed W-9 certification. Must be 18 or over to enter. Employees of RCU, RCUSG, and/or SFBC, volunteer Officials, and their family members not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
Federally insured by NCUA.