- This event has passed.
Breakfast of Bicycle Champions Free Workshop
Friday, March 22, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
In partnership with the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission and the Spare the Air Resource Team, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is hosting a workshop to teach people how to become bicycle champions at their workplace.
With Bike to Work Day on Thursday, May 9, now is the perfect time to step up and take the lead to promote biking in the workplace on that day and beyond.
This training is intended for anyone who wants to promote biking at their workplace – no need to work in any specific role or department for your organization.
- Ways to incentivize your coworkers to bike: organize group social rides, stop by the Bike to Work Day “Energizer Station” nearest your office for a free tote bag and other giveaways, participate in the Bay Area Bike Challenge throughout May, host a rider reception at your office, etc.
- How to connect biking with your Caltrain or BART ride, including bike share options
- Bike parking, including suggestions on who to ask at your company to install or add more bike parking
We’ll have free biking resources available in multiple languages for you to take back to your workplace, including:
- Bicycle Education and “Rules of the Road” postcards
- Fun stickers
- Tube Times San Francisco Bicycle Coalition quarterly magazine
Coffee and breakfast pastries will be provided.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Thank you to BARE Snacks for donating to this event!
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.