- This event has passed.
Breakfast of Bicycle Champions Workshop
Tuesday, April 17 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Stop by the SF Bicycle Coalition office to enjoy a light breakfast and learn how to become a bicycle champion at your workplace. With Bike to Work Day on Thursday, May 10, we are looking for people to step up and take the lead to promote biking in their workplace on May 10 and beyond.
This training is intended for anyone who wants to promote biking at their workplace – no need to work in any specific role or department for your company.
- Bike parking, including suggestions on who to ask at your company to install or add more bike parking
- How to encourage your employer to provide Bicycle Commuter Checks (i.e. – extra money in your pocket for simply riding your bike to work!)
- Ways to incentivize your coworkers to bike: organize group social rides, stop by the Energizer Station nearest your office on Bike to Work Day for a free tote bag and other giveaways, participate in the “Love to Ride” team bike challenge throughout May, host a rider reception at your office, etc.
- How to connect biking with your Caltrain or BART ride, including bike share options
We’ll have free biking resources available in multiple languages for you to take back to your workplace, including:
- Bicycle Education and “Rules of the Road” postcards
- Bike maps
- Fun stickers
- Bike to Work Day posters and postcards
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.