Experience the San Francisco Pride Parade firsthand with the SF Bicycle Coalition Pride Parade contingent! There is nothing quite like the thrill and exhilaration of riding down the center of Market Street in one of the biggest Pride celebrations in the world.
Decorate your bicycle and grab your favorite costume. Bring the whole family! Kids are welcome.
You must be a current member of the SF Bicycle Coalition, Bike East Bay or the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition to ride in the contingent. Not a member? Select the “Parade RSVP + SF Bicycle Coalition Membership” ticket type.
- 11:00 – 11:15 am: Arrive to the assembly area. Meet on Spear St. between Mission St. and Howard St.
- 11:15 am: All participants MUST be in place no later than 11:15 am. Allow plenty of time to arrive as streets will be gridlocked.
- 11:15 – 11:35 am: Sign in, meet your fellow Pride Parade participants, decorate your bike (first come, first served!) and get ready to step onto Market St.
- 11:35 am – 12:30 pm: Expected step off time
- 1:00 pm: It takes about 20-30 minutes to ride down Market St. in the parade. The parade route ends at Market St. and Eighth St. Stick around for a group photo immediately following the parade!
Everyone who participates in our parade contingent will receive an exclusive SF Bicycle Coalition Pride button!
See photos from last year’s Pride Parade contingent here.