Applications are now open for our fall internships! Our interns are talented and motivated folks who jump right into the bicycle action. We accept both student and practical experience internships and request that interns make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week for the fall semester.
This season, we’re hiring for seven different positions:
- Bicycle Education Intern: Put on your teaching cap to spread the joy of biking to thousands of San Franciscans and keep our bicycle education classes going strong!
- Community Bike Builds Intern: Can’t wait to get abandoned bikes in the hands of people who need them? Keep our Community Bike Builds program rolling with your logistical skills.
- Development Intern: Join us at the fundraising front line! Manage business partner relations and learn the ins and outs of an annual giving campaign.
- Event Planning Intern: You’re a logistics whiz, eh? Keep all the moving pieces in line so we can throw the best events in town.
- Graphic Design Intern: The Creative Suite is your thing. Create graphics to support our work.
- Public Affairs Communications Intern: You always keep a red pen in your back pocket. Help our Communications team write, edit, produce our weekly newsletters and more.
- Youth and Family Program Intern: We want all kids to have a safe route to school. Support our Youth and Family Biking program to get kids rolling.
In addition to spicing up your resume with practical experience, interns get other great benefits like a one-year free membership to the SF Bicycle Coalition, ongoing professional development opportunities, discounts on store swag, first dibs on exciting events and opportunities and more! Still not convinced? See what past interns have had to say about their experiences here and here.
We’re accepting applications through July 31, 2016 and will be reviewing them on a rolling basis. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you’re not able to commit to a full internship, but still want to help us out – don’t worry! We’d love to have you join us at one of our many volunteer opportunities.