Eleven bike rides to get Bike to Work Day rolling on May 10? Yes, and you’re invited!
Whether you’re new to biking or an experienced, everyday bike commuter, everyone is welcome to roll with us to celebrate Bike to Work Day. Every year, your San Francisco Bicycle Coalition organizes commuter convoy bike rides from all over San Francisco during the morning commute. These are beginner-friendly rides led by staff and our member-leaders ending at City Hall for a rally to celebrate biking. RSVP below.
- Bayview: Mendell Plaza, 1609 Oakdale Ave.
- Castro: Jane Warner Plaza, corner of Market & Castro
- Excelsior: Persia Triangle, corner of Mission & Persia
- Ingleside: City College Multi-Use Building, 50 Phelan Ave.
- Marina: Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert St.
- Mission: Tiffany Wiggle, corner of Mission & Tiffany
- North Beach: Washington Square Park, corner of Union & Powell
- Outer Sunset: Nomad Cyclery, 2555 Irving St.
- Richmond: Richmond Branch Library, 351 9th Ave.
- SoMa: Sextant Coffee Roasters, 1415 Folsom St.
- Western Addition: Ella Hill Hutch Community Center, 1050 McAllister St.
This is a great way to meet neighbors who bike and learn more about current bike projects in the neighborhood. Community leaders and elected officials are invited to join as well. All 11 bike rides will arrive at City Hall in time for the rally, which starts at 8:30 am and has a brief program where we’ll hear remarks from City leaders on the state of biking.
With more people than ever biking, it’s not too late to start rolling with us. RSVP below and ride with us on May 10.