Want to pen a blog post rallying support for our latest campaign? Teach San Franciscans about the Rules of the Road? Get kids excited about biking to school?
Don’t miss your chance to make a difference in the lives of everyone who uses San Francisco’s roads. Apply today for one of our fall internships!
Our interns jump right into the bicycle action and keep us cranking in high gear. We accept both student and practical experience internships, and we request that interns make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
This season, we’re hiring for seven different positions:
- Bicycle Advocacy Communications Intern: Do you have a penchant for prose? Help our policy team write blog posts, social media, outreach materials, emails and more.
- Bicycle Advocacy Outreach Intern: All politics is about connecting with the grassroots. Gain experience in outreach and keep our campaigns moving forward.
- Bicycle Advocacy Research Intern: You know you love spreadsheets, GIS, D3 and data visualization! Help us build a compelling narrative for our work with your technical skills.
- Bicycle Education Intern: Spread the joy of biking to thousands of San Franciscans – put on your teaching cap to keep our bicycle education classes going strong!
- Development Intern: Is “fundraising” your middle name? Join our Development and help out on business partner management, donor support and foundation grant support.
- Membership Intern: SF Bicycle Coalition members are the best! Spread the member love with direct support for the 10,000 people who power our movement.
- Safe Routes to School Intern: You’re not too cool for school. Keep kids at our 35 partner elementary schools rolling along to class with our Safe Routes to School program.
In addition to spicing up your résumé with practical experience, interns get other great benefits like a one-year free membership to the SF Bicycle Coalition, ongoing professional development opportunities, discounts on store swag, first dibs on exciting events and more!
We’re accepting applications through August 14, 2015, and will be reviewing them on a rolling basis. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the bicycle action – apply today!
Not able to commit to an internship but still want to help us out? Don’t worry! We’d love to have you join us at one of our many volunteer opportunities.