Bike to Work Day is less than one month away, and we want you to join in a Commuter Convoy!
What’s a Commuter Convoy?
Every year on the morning of Bike to Work Day, the SF Bicycle Coalition organizes a beginner-friendly group ride from each of the 11 Supervisorial districts to City Hall, where we have a press conference to celebrate the day.
Joining a Commuter Convoy on Bike to Work Day is a great opportunity to meet your neighbors who live and bike in your corner of San Francisco. We also invite all the Supervisors to join — last year, we had eight Supervisors join as well as a wide range of community and business leaders. On each of the rides, we’ll also be pointing out exciting projects along route with opportunities to improve biking and walking.
All rides will be leaving at 7:45AM sharp. For a few of the further districts, we recommend an earlier meet up time to be sure we make it to City Hall on time. Be sure to check below to find out the specific time and location for the Commuter Convoy that’s closest to you.
- District 1: Departs from Cumaica at 7:45AM
- District 2: Departs from Rapha at 7:45AM
- District 3: Departs from Sacramento St and Stockton St at 7:45AM
- District 4: Departs from Elevation at 7:30AM
- District 5: Departs from Flywheel at 7:45AM
- District 6: Departs from BrainWash at 7:45AM
- District 7: Departs from Fog Lifter Cafe at 7:30AM
- District 8: Departs from Jane Warner Plaza at 7:45AM
- District 9: Departs from Cafe Seventy8 at 7:30AM
- District 10: Departs from Mendell Plaza at 7:30AM
- District 11: Departs from Mission St & Geneva Ave at 7:30AM
We want this year to be the biggest Bike to Work Day yet, so invite a friend, neighbor or colleague to join. Want to get more involved? Check out our Bike to Work Day page for all different ways to get engaged and become a member today to support our bike-friendly work!